Make Kadaza Your Homepage
Your homepage is the website that appears first when you open your internet browser. Kadaza is designed to be used as your homepage, so that you can find all your favourite websites quickly and easily. Choose your browser below for detailed instructions.
1. Click on the Chrome menu icon in the upper right corner and select Settings.
2. Under Appearance, Check Show home button. Enter www.kadaza.ca in the Enter custom web address field.
3. Scroll down to the On startup section, check Open a specific page or set of pages. Type www.kadaza.ca in the box.
1. In the upper right corner, select the Options icon and click Settings.
2. Scroll down to “Open With”. Select A specific page or pages. Type www.kadaza.ca and click the save button.
3. In the Settings menu scroll down and activate Show the home button. Type www.kadaza.ca and click Save.
1. Click on the Firefox menu icon in the upper right corner and select Settings.
2. Select Home and under New Windows and Tabs, Select Custom URLs.
3. Enter www.kadaza.ca the the textfield and press Enter.
1. Click on Safari in the top Apple menu bar, then select Preferences.
Share your experiences, comments and suggestions with us: Click here.